3-phase Intelligent PDU rack mount power distribution unit
● Modular structure for easy customization. Compatible with most of standard outlets with CE, GS, UL, NF, EESS and other major popular certification.
● Remote Monitoring and controlling. Provides immediate updates about power events via email, SMS text, or SNMP traps Upgradeable Firmware. Downloadable firmware updates to improve programs that run the PDU.
● Digital Display. Provides easy-to-read information about amperage, voltage, KW, IP address, and other PDU information.
● Network-Grade Plugs and Outlets. Highly durable construction ensures the efficient distribution of power to servers, equipment, and connected devices in demanding IT or industrial environments.
● Durable Metal Casing. Protects internal components and resists damage from impact or abrasions within challenging industrial environments. Also extends the life of the product.
● Three-Year Limited Warranty. Cover defects in materials and workmanship in the product under normal use and conditions within three years of the purchase date.
Newsunn intelligent PDUs have A, B, C, D models. A & B types have the function of remote monitoring and remote controlling: A type can implement total circuit and branch circuit monitoring and controlling; B type only can implement the total circuit monitoring and controlling. C & D types have remote monitoring function: C type can monitor both of the total circuit and branch circuit; D type can only monitor the total circuit. The below table is much more easy to see the difference.
|Monitor||Total load current||●||●||●||
|Load current of each outlet||●||●||●|
|On/Off state of each outlet||●||●|
|Total energy consumption(kwh)||●||●||●||
|Water logging sensor||●||●||●||
|Control||On/off of the power||●||●|
|On/off of each outlet||●|
|Set the interval time of outlets’ sequential on/off||●|
|Set the on/off time of each outlet||●|
|Set limiting value to alarm||The limiting range of total load current||●||●||●||●|
|The limiting range of load current of each outlet||●||●|
|The limiting range of the work voltage||●||●||●||●|
|The limiting range of temperature and humidity||●||●||●||●|
|System automatic alarm||The total load current exceeds the limiting value||●||●||●||●|
|The load current of each outlet exceeds the limiting value||●||●||●||●|
|Temperature/Humidity exceeds the limiting value||●||●||●||●|
|Input Type||AC 3-phase|
|Input Mode||Power cord, industrial socket, sockets, etc.|
|Input Voltage Range||100-277VAC/312VAC-418VAC/100VDC-240VDC/-43VDC- -56VDC|
|Total load current||63A at maximum|
|Output voltage rating||220 VAC,250VAC,380VAC,-48VDC,240VDC,336VDC|
|Output frequency||50 /60Hz|
|Output standard||IEC C13, C19, German standard, UK standard, American standard, industrial sockets IEC 60309 and so on|
|Output quantity||48 outlets at maximum|
Install the PDU vertically in the cabinet in these holes (if your cabinet has such holes on vertical trays) is done by using two clips located on the back of the PDU case, without any tools. This method is faster and more convenient. Please indicate your demand for them when placing the order.
● Users can check the function configuration parameters and power control of the remote device via WEB,SNMP.
● Users can quickly and easily upgrade the firmware via network download for future product enhancement instead of
replacing the products already installed in the field when new features are released.
Interface and Protocol Support
● SNMP V1 V2
● MODBUS TCP/IP
● MODBUS RTU(RS-485)
● IPV4 Support